Where's The Chat?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly i miss the chat soooo much! also BRAX<3 I used to always have chat open back in the day its sad to see it gone : ( but I agree it was quiet at the end there its a shame, it was a good place to get quick help and also to make good friends

Although I practically never used the chat, I miss it too. I spent a ton of time just getting it to work properly! :rolleyes2:

Okay,so. Start a petition to get back chat? Lol maybe not. I remember a few times near the end there I would log on at work, sit and wait, and one by one people would join until we had like a whopping 5 people on. "Save the chat" I kept telling myself. I made a point to log on daily at the same time. Like Rick Grimes telling Morgan he would report in at dawn on the walkie talkie every day (TWD reference, random, I know).

Aaaaaaaand I think I need to go to bed now. Zzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Hooray :D

Yea it dwindled toward the end there but like maybe 2 years ago it was hopping LOl made lots of good friends via chat since i was always too lazy or uninformed to make forum posts, but chat was easy and quick .

It did, and when I converted it broke, but I'll get something in place that works with this software.

A nice basic chat, no options to change fonts, etc, but very good for chatting and emergency situations when you need a more immediate response.

I did find out one thing, IF you want to continue reading the forum, you will need to open 2 windows, one for Chat, one for the Forum. You cannot get back to the forum without leaving this Chat. :)

There's also no way to find out if anyone or who is in Chat before entering.

Back