• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for hammocks/accesories

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

I currently have 23 little rescue babies that I am taking care of, and I might be taking in a pregnant mom or two. I wanna get some hammocks or other toys/accessories that aren't too expensive as I have tons of ratties to buy for. Does anyone on here sell hammocks in toronto? or somewhere that wont take to long to ship?

Hi I make hammmocks for my rats, however I have never sold any. I live in Richmond, virginia but if you'd like some I would sell them to you for a small price. I have made, flat hammocks, pocket hammocks, tents, bean bags, and pretty much anything like it. Let me know if you are interested.

In the mean time, you could try making these! I use this tutorial to make my hammocks.. they're certainly not very fancy, but they do the job. They're super simple to make.. I'm clueless about sewing and all that. You probably could even adapt the basic formula to make more complex hammock types.. I may make an attempt next time I sit down to make some!

http://www.ratchatter.com/rat-toys-treats-and-more/no-sew-reversable-rat-hammock/

I am going to look into shipping, but I would certainly be willing to make hammocks for you! How many would you need? I am going on vacation this thursday for a week, so I can't make any then, however that would give us time to figure everything out.

Back