Kijiji: Need help...not sure how many are left but reaching out!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarnia seems to have blown up with rat/mice feeder breeders. This guy is closing up operations it seems and I want to take as many as I can from this situation.
Last ad said 22 babies but that was a while ago..not sure how many are left.

If they were willing to give them for free, I could take baby females and maybe some adults. But I'm in Toronto and I wouldn't be able to make it out there..I hope someone can help :(

This was their response....

"we have about 6 males that are a month and a half, two adult females, a adult male and 13 babies, and i think one of the females, possibly both are pregnant"

Dear Jesus, grant me strength as I take this on.

Thinking I'll work on the babies and adult females first...get them out of there and into a cozier situation to watch for pregnancy!

I emailed back and offered money for the females and teenage males and then I'll go see them and gender the rest while I'm there

So Friday I am going to pick up the 7 males and the 2 females. I will asses and see what I might need further. Thanks to those who have offered your open doors to these babes.
I will also do my best to see what else they have as far as the 13 little ones (genders, age, any obvious problems/needs)

I will need someone to help with the girls. I have no experience with litters so anyone who has experience will be a better chance for them. Just want to get as many out of harms way!

I will need someone to help with the girls. I have no experience with litters so anyone who has experience will be a better chance for them. Just want to get as many out of harms way!

I've had a mom with her pinkies and I recently took in a pregnant feeder. I have some experience but I only have one free cage. Do they come with a cage? I would take both but I'll have to see if I can get another cage for the second one.

Edit: Do you have anyone else interested in pregnant moms? Maybe we could take one each. If not I'll look for a cage right away.

Back