Time flies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terpsichore

Hello,
I do not have any rats any longer, for 3 months now, but tonight I was looking back on my time with all of my tiny sweets and I felt really nostalgic to say the least.

I used to live in Germany, but I moved back to the United States at the end of 2011. I took my seven rats and my two cats with me when I moved. Originally, I had eight rats, but my spunky girl, Flat, passed away shortly before the move. The night I arrived in the US, I was exhausted. I set up my cats' litter box and the rat cage and then passed out on the floor (lol).

The following summer, I said goodbye to two of the Brothers Three, Dotti and Coffee, and their mother and father, Lucky and Mama (officially known as Patient). My Romeo and Juliet couple, Keeper and Brownie, left me last year and just like Romeo and Juliet, he left first. My extra unique, extra tiny Miss (officially known as Favorite, born early 2010) passed away at the beginning of this year. She went peacefully at home.

I would like to share my stories with people that can empathize with my experience as a rat owner.

Thank you for listening, now and in the future.

WP_000925 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Well, if you need a rat fix, you've come to the right place! And of course, if you decided to get more ratties, we wouldn't hold you back. :)

Wow Terpsichore, how did you get 6 rats to fly with you?
I once tried to transport 2, and it was impossible, I got nowhere with multiple airlines and companies.
What company did you use?

Back