Introducing Dash, Chase's Brother!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyKritterz

So I went out tonight to the pet store Chase originally came from before I adopted him off craigslist. I called the store originally asking Chase's Birthday. (Lady that works there breeds there Fancy rats and keeps logs of everything, I've known her a long time) any who, she told me there was one Blue baby left and if I wanted him she would hold him for me. After thinking about it, I decided that I would take him, because I cannot neuter Chase right now so Him and Kiwi are seperate. If I cannot afford a neuter (Im out of work for 2months-cannot neuter him right away.) My friend is gonna take Kiwi after I make sure she's not Prego, she has a female ratty already all alone!!!!!! I didn't want Chase alone so I did it, went and got........drumroll please...:heart::heart: Dash.:mouse2ud2: He is very nervous, but sweet, Pic was from on way home tonight, Many more to come... He is a American Blue Bareback, he has 2tiny spots on his back, barely noticeable, standard ears though, Chase is a Dumbo, both born 2/26/14..

ajp9w7.jpg

Here's the boys reunion. Getting along like never seperated, Dash is a tad bigger and you can see his random colored spots on his back.... Second pic is after bath time.
11tqrr8.jpg

wufc04.jpg

Back