• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Affordable, handmade rat and small pet hammocks

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleSparrow

Rattie loves
I have been working on starting my own at home business for months now and the day has finally come where I can launch to the public! So, without further to do.. let me introduce Stitches and Scritches. A small business dedicated to providing you with quality, affordable and comfortable hand made hammocks.

Stitches and Scritches offers custom orders, allowing you to completely come up with your own cage sets combinations. All hammocks are made with either cotton fabric or flannel and fleece for ultimate comfort. There are many different styles of hammocks to chose from with more to come!

Majority of the products are geared towards rats, though I am more than happy to customize sizes for mice, ferrets, hamsters, sugar gliders and any other small pet.

Our website: http://stitchesandscritches.com/
Follow on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/StitchesandScritches

We now have an Etsy store! View all premades: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchesandScritches

20140410_205640.jpg

20140408_180628.jpg

20140408_221447.jpg

20140410_205344.jpg

20140410_205424.jpg

20140418_164502.jpg

20140416_175325.jpg

20140415_151428.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful, I wish I had the funds. :)

Even though I don't, my SUPER AMAZING WONDERFUL AND STILL SECRET SANTA got me a whole BUNCH of hammocks this year, and my rats have been very sweet in keeping them nice. ;)
Still have them all, and they are snuggled in the double decker right now, I think it is called?

Aww that was really nice of them! I'm super lucky when it comes to that as well. My girls rarely ever chew their hammocks. They especially won't even touch the ones like the bunk bed, double decker and honeycombs. Though in most cases it's inevitable that they're going to put their own personal touches on them. :giggle:

Very nice! We always have a lot of people looking to buy hammocks. You could also show your wares on the Rat Race on FB. In fact, there are so many rat groups on Facebook, I bet it will get you busy in no time.

Thank you for the advice Joanne! I never really thought about sharing the page through other pages on Facebook, but I will definitely give it a shot. :)

I also just wanted to take a moment to offer a discount for all custom orders.

For a short time I'm offering 10% savigns on orders $20 or less and 15% on orders $21 - $50!
As an ongoing promotion - all orders totaling $50 will receive free shipping and orders totaling $100+ will receive free shipping plus a free hammock of their choice!

Thank you! :) I love that mushroom flannel, it's a nice bright pattern!

On a Stitches and Scritches note, I am offering $5.00 off any order placed this weekend, Saturday may 31st and Sunday June 1st only.

Last edited:
Back