Happy 42nd Month Day Sabrina!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Sabrina is officially 42 months old now. She was born Oct 21, 2010.
She has HED, a recurring respiratory problem, and a swelling on her face we have decided is a blocked salivary gland. I looked back in my notes and found that the first time I noted the swelling was Feb 22, 2013!!
But, overall she is in pretty good condition, and still bright. Yesterday's pic:

7enaza3a.jpg

Now just so Daffy doesn't feel left out, she is officially 30 months old. (So are three of her siblings!!). She has HED too, although not as advanced, and is still very bright and enjoys pestering the Nakies through the bars for a hobby. Daffy's pic:

5aqa5are.jpg

Those are my two old ladies! :heart:

Wowza!!! Sabrina looks wonderful for her age!! That's so great, such lucky girls. And Daffy you are a gorgeous gal for your age too.

42 months??? With that looks??? :shock:

Sorry... I'm in shock!!! Way to go, Sabrina and Joanne!!!!

And Daffy still looks like a youngster... gosh, Joanne, what do you feed your girls??? I HAVE to give it a try!!! I am amazed! :bow:

Joanne, your girls are beautiful and soooo young looking!! That is amazing! Such dolls they are!

And a great big Happy Birthday to you Lady Sabrina, you look maahvalous, dahling! :hbday:

Thanks everyone! Sabrina is a funny old lady, and puts up with me smooshing her and giving her kisses.
Daffy doesn't sit still long enough for that foolishness. :rolleyes2:

42 months??? With that looks??? :shock:

Sorry... I'm in shock!!! Way to go, Sabrina and Joanne!!!!

And Daffy still looks like a youngster... gosh, Joanne, what do you feed your girls??? I HAVE to give it a try!!! I am amazed! :bow:
Well, I can't really take any credit for their longevity. Their diet has never been anything special, just Harlan and other various and sundry snacks. The only thing I do 'special' is I only give them distilled water. Does that make a difference? I don't know... They were both spayed at a very early age. My nakies have not been spayed. I guess I'll see if that makes a difference or not.

Back