My sketches of rats.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Rataholic
I have not drawn in over a decade (since middle school-yes I'm that young) but I got the bug to a couple of days ago when I just sketched a random pic of a rat off the internet.

I decided to buy some art supplies quite impulsively. Even though I need much practice to get any good again, I thought I could use this forum topic to chart my progress and share. This is my first of Sheldon. She was eating something...no idea what.

My bug-creating sketch:
y6edy6un.jpg

My graphite/charcoal from today:
yqehuteb.jpg

This is going to be fun!

Ugh. I literally have not drawn in so long. Let's see...last time was the year 1999. Already improving though. That first graphite one looks hilarious. It looks nothing like Sheldon and that is who it is supposed to be.

I would love to see yours when you draw it!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Oh my gosh! That is a while. I haven't drawn in just a couple of years. Two years of art at college killed my passion a bit and I am just starting to get it back (graduate 4 years ago).

Yeah college has a way of ruining things you love. I hated college more than high school I think but I don't regret it. It pays for my rat hobby, lol.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! Be careful though. Soon people are going to start asking you to draw their rats ;) And don't worry, I'm in my early 20s as well.

Very very nice...keep posting! I haven't drawn in years, sadly there's never enough time for it anymore. Its cool watching her regain your former skills and improve on each picture you do :D

Back