Greetings, mortals

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maladie

Hi! I'm Maladie aka Lindsay. I currently live in Ontario with my family of 10 ratties, 3 mousies, 1 hammy, and a kitty. Oh, also a pet husband :queen: but I am from the southern Appalachian mountain area, so I'm a lil bit country :flower: I love my fur babies so very very much but other hoomans I could certainly do without! I thought I did an adequate amount of preparation and learning before I adopted my rat pack, but I find as time passes I'm constantly learning things about the ratties. I wish I had known to spay the females right away to reduce incidence of tumors, because I've had...4 tumors so far, one still needing excision, out of 5 females total. My rats are rescues from being feeders, so some of them may have not been bred the best way, but they are really wonderful kids. It's taken them a long time to come about but they've grown SO MUCH since I've had them. I really like the way this forum is set up and it seems to be a good community resource, so the kids and I are looking forward to getting involved and meeting some of y'all. Thanks!!!
~~Mal~~

:welcome2: To the shack
welcome.gif

I am working on going thru some pics of the babies to add in to my "rats" section, hopefully this weekend. My problem with that is my babies are such cuddlebugs they are always in a pile, OR, more usually, immediately on my shoulder or down my shirt if I come close to their house. We are currently located in Orillia, ON, but are looking for a new apartment in the general area...but probably won't be moving far :) Ty for the welcomes!
See? Pile'O'cuddles
10309057_10152361978301043_6786597751023257510_n.jpg

Back