CRITTER NATION pictures!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Rataholic
I am starting this thread to hopefully have an ongoing outlet for our creative sides. If someone has Martin's or other cages, please feel obliged to start your own thread too! (I would do it but I only have a critter nation.)

Hopefully we can sticky this so we can keep it going. ;)

These were of course before everyone got in...
Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1397625830785.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397625859687.jpg

This thread already exists. Search for it. I think its called CN show em off or something. It would be best to add your pictures there.

I could not find a current thread. I did a search and everything was old.

I have to agree searching for stuff on this new site is awful. I know its there, but can never find it and eventually just give up.

Maybe it would help if we had a thread stickied. That way people could always find it...

I am starting this thread to hopefully have an ongoing outlet for our creative sides. If someone has Martin's or other cages, please feel obliged to start your own thread too! (I would do it but I only have a critter nation.)

Hopefully we can sticky this so we can keep it going. ;)

These were of course before everyone got in...

Where'd you get that wheel?! :)

It's a "Wodent Wheel" and I got it on Amazon but I'm sure you could find it elsewhere. My guys LOVE it. They feel safe since it is enclosed.

Negligible. :) if it squeaks you can put a bit of coconut oil on the bar. I've had mine since Christmas and only had to do it once.

Today's setup.

That's so colorful. I like that you can hang the cube - I have to put mine up with a shelf under it in fear that my fuzz butts will chew a hole through it!! I'm afraid they will chew and drop themselves to the ground!! :emb:

Here is what I have so far. I ordered a lixit space pod and a 12" silent spinner but I think I'll be returning them since they don't fit :( I also have a hammock and liner set coming to make things matchier and easier to clean. I will probably get a larger litter box too, but this one was only 3$ on FTC

Of course, their purple tube and food dish are the only things in the cage they actually care about -.- I can't get them to use any hammocks or toys.
yrutyhar.jpg

Last edited:
Moved the shelf and rearranged some things so the spinner was in. I thought my shelf was broken, turns out I was putting it together wrong.

Back