Sheldon just figured out...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Rataholic
...That she doesn't have to work as hard for water if she puts a finger or two on the metal ball. I love my smart cookie.

Couldn't grab a picture or vid in time before she finished. Hopefully I can get one soon.

mine used to do this too it's so cute! First time I caught them doing it I burst with pride lol One of mine used to press their teeth to the ball too. Clever little fuzzies.

I wish instead I get a symphony of ball clicks lol! Tyrion is thw worst he drinks so fast and so much water *tink tink tink tink* can last for several minutes

Yes well, Sheldon is a lady when it comes to her water bottle but she has the heaviest feet ever! For my nighttime noise I get "Ker flunk, Ker flunk" as she so gracefully entertains herself on the wheel!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I wish instead I get a symphony of ball clicks lol! Tyrion is thw worst he drinks so fast and so much water *tink tink tink tink* can last for several minutes

As soon as one of ours starts drinking it's an open invitation for a group drink where they all try to drinkat the same time and push ezch other out of the way with their little paws.

I have heard them drink for over 20 mins, with the little click click sound of the ball.

Same with the wheel, as soon as we go to bed the running starts and I hear the wheel going nuts. it's both funny and annoying lol.

Back