"Big Angry Live Rat for Food" - Baby Pics :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Ive been breeding my rats for snake food for awhile an I bought this one big female from the store and she is very mean to my other rats and she won't breed so I want her gone.. I would like to see her get eaten since she kicked the sh** out of a younger rat of mine so txt me if you have something big enough to eat her ( no ball pythons) I will bring her over you just pay my gas.. She's between large/jumbo and very angry! Perfect for big boa.

Yeeeeeahhh I don't think so, not when there's a team of dedicated rat lovers and rescuers around. :tongwigl: With a very concerted effort, lots of stress for poor Alex being the contact, and lots of texting, Alex has managed to pick up this poor "angry" girl, and is now driving her to Sarah's place who is going to keep her for a day, until I can get her tomorrow after my vet appointment.

So here's my newest "angry" girl.

Bigangryliveratforfoodadpic.jpg~original

What a pretty girl! Is she grey?
She is probably pretty confused right now. Hopefully she will start to relax a bit.
Great job you guys for getting this girl to safety! You rock!

She is no more relaxed this morning. I think she may be a bit more skittish in fact. But I am sure she is very confused, and had an unexpected sleepover in a HUGE cage. There is proof she was exploring it though. The ate some banana that was left in the second level. And it appears the yogi and cheerios are gone, as well as some lab blocks - so that makes me feel better. I also feel better knowing she was scared all night.

Okay maybe she is doing better. I talk to her for a while before having to leave, and she was starting to move a wee bit closer, and would look at me when I spoke. She ALMOST came towards the cage door. We are making progress though! I think I may have startled her this morning because I had JUST woken up.

Awesome to see this beautiful girl saved. :) "Angry", bah, she is a fighter and a survivor. Looking forward to see the progress with her!

Some pics from this morning.

This is her safe spot. She is really liking this little green house.
2emeduqy.jpg

ety2ymet.jpg

She's got a cute white belly! I got a good look while she was exploring and standing up last night. It's in a cute Y shape. I was also happy to see her grooming. I don't think it was a nervous thing either. YAY!
2a8e4agy.jpg

And she was curious! Just cautious haha. She's such a cutie.
e7ysy8an.jpg

omg I had just seen this ad the other day! Am so glad you guys snatched her up! I read the whole bloody ad rolling my eyes the entire time. Person who owned her is the king of idiots!

What a cutie that girl is!!!! :heart:

So glad you ladies managed to get her to safety! She really does look angry though... I would never dare pick her up and kiss that cute little face and white Y shape marked belly... dah! She obviously was stressed in that place, who could blame her?

Congrats on a new life, Arabella!!!

Haha Unepuce! I am the worst with sarcasm. I never get it. I am a little pre occupied thinking about her lol

Back