Chip & Dale

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda1472

Crumbilina came over today since Chip & Dale where moving in. She also brought Tilly & Lucie for me to meet. She helped me out by adding mesh to their cage witch took all of 5 hours (four hours with her, and one by myself). And this is the finished product with the boys in it.

I will try and update this thread everyday!

IMG_1794_zps38b86c7d.jpg

IMG_1795_zpsd550f612.jpg

IMG_1798_zpsff375209.jpg

IMG_1799_zps69b65bc1.jpg

IMG_1807_zps67fa43a4.jpg

IMG_1811_zps5bdaf45f.jpg

IMG_1813_zpsa0ea4661.jpg

IMG_1824_zps94a9b29e.jpg

Not the bets pics but I was dead XD Ill get better ones tomorrow and during out time.

So cute and I hate, hate, hate putting that stuff on cages. I have done it way to many times. Glad to see we get to watch them grow up!

OMG Look how little Chip looks in that hammock!!! They look pretty comfy :D Such adorable little guys, I'm gonna miss them, and I think their sisters will too.

It was nice to meet you and your sweet boys today! Thanks so much for adopting Chip and Dale, I'm so happy they could go to such a great home :)

The boys will be having out time very shortly. Chip seems to be doing fabulous and didnt even seem to mind the move. But I can see that Dale is taking it a little harder, Hopefully some fun play time will show him that its okay.

The boys will be having out time very shortly. Chip seems to be doing fabulous and didnt even seem to mind the move. But I can see that Dale is taking it a little harder, Hopefully some fun play time will show him that its okay.

Awwww poor Dale! He and Tilly were close, so maybe he is missing Tilly. They used to follow each other around, play and sleep together. Dale even stuck by her side when she was at the vet and when she wasnt feeling well. It was adorable! He would defend her from Lucie and Chip and snuggled right up to her - I need to post that pic! Its so adorable!

Tilly and Lucie seemed to be searching for them on our way home last night - throwing around the blankets and looking underneath them, running about the cage, etc. but then I got food and they forgot all about searching, their focus was on begging for more of my food!

I think out time and lots of special treats will do the trick. Dale LOVES out time! I bet he will be your best buddy afterward! He really came out of his shell after he had out time the first time.

Let us know how they do :D

I think everyone will be happy to hear that I woke up this morning with squeaks and running around sounds. And when I looked toward their cage Chip & Dale where playing like crazy, and every once in a while Chip would climb all the way to the top level then run back down using the stairs to Dale and they would play some more XD

Maybe more cuddle time for Dale...cover him up, make him feel safe, then he'll relax and realize Chip is having FUN...maybe I should join him?

Back