Two young girls need a loving home! - Chula Vista - California (ASAP! by 7/15)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamNDavid

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are moving to Europe and we need to give up our two babies to a loving home AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Unfortunately theres no way we can take them with us, let alone travel with us. We've tried every single rescue available, even North Star, which is 8 hours way. This has become quite an emergency for us, we're set to begin traveling on the 15th of this month and we have no-one who can take care of them. The absolute last thing we want to do is bring them to a pound. We're willing to travel or meet halfway, or have you come to our home to pick them up. We are located in Chula Vista, California. That's in Southern San Diego, if it helps anyone.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/f2Nhd

Their names are Maple (grey) and Tabata (white), they are both very loving and fun rats who need a good home. Maple loves to run around (she's the youngest) with her sister and play tag. Tabata is the shy one who likes to poke her head out from places, sniff you, then bolt and hit the wall! They love each other, are very bonded, and cuddle every night (Tabata always taking the lead as the big spoon). They are both in perfect health, never taken to a vet, and they have been fed only organic food (fruit, vegetables and nuts).

The adoption fee for both is $40, please contact us via private message here to send you our email, or ask us any questions.

Thank you so much!

David & Samantha

Last edited:
I thought it would be enough to put my location in the title but you're probably right. I'll add it in there ^^ Thanks!

I shared it on my rescues pages in FB. I will also share it with my rat friends on there as well :)

Yes amber is, but she isnt on here much. I shared it like mad all over fb hoping someone would say something abotu taking them.

Amber, me, and a handful of others are Cali-folks, but I think we're all in the 8-hours away category.

SamNDavid, I'm assuming you've already tried Wee Companions in San Diego?

Hey everyone, thanks for all the help and support. We got an email from the good folks at Rattie Ratz today. They're going to take the girls on the 13th. We managed to get this all figured out a lot faster than we would. Sorry to make everyone worry :\

To answer @rhapsody 's question, yes we did try Wee Companions but they're full so we weren't able to arrange anything with them.

Thanks again everyone!
David & Samantha

Back