My Good Girls

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

I have to commend my girls for yesterday's vet visit. They made me really proud to be their owner. Ruby who had all the scabs put up with being checked out, even put up with having her scab scraped (although displaced her unhappiness through a series of chirps). They all behaved very well. They allowed the vet to weight them and put revolution on them and they didn't even lick it off :D . The vet thought they were in excellent condition and in very good health (despite the scabs).

After the vet visit we went in to see my friends at the pet store and show off. One of the girls who works there was bitten by a rat and her bone was cracked due to that. The rat got out of it's cage and the store cat got chasing it and she tried to pick up the rat and the rat bit her. She knows it wasn't his fault. But ever since she's been scared so she asked if she could put her hand in the cage. Hazel my little doll licked her. She said it helped her get over that 'hump' YAY I'm so proud of them.

I then went into work because many of my coworkers were interested in seeing them. The girls LOVED being shown off, they behaved very well.

I'm so proud...

HEHE they ended up getting treats at the pet store. After Julie (the one who had been bitten) let Hazel lick her she fed them little yogurt treats. And of course I gave them baby cereal later that day.

After I move (next week Nov 1) I will take more pictures for you. Unless I decide to take a break from packing and take some which I probably will.

I have pictures from last night. But I forgot my camera at home and left my laptop at work last night. SOOO I will put them on tonight. We made something you will have to see that the girls just love.

Back