What is in your ratty's playpen?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiejane

I made the girls a new playpen out of coroplast and they love it!!
0BD59330-6BE5-434A-9B91-F7C973E96ACE_zpsbnezlduh.jpg

I'm trying to think of some new fun things I can put in there for them. So far the best "thing" I've put in is my daughter :p they climb all over her and seem to have a lot of fun, while she watches tv on the iPad.
6B22CE95-70AD-444C-B499-13BBFF7B261B_zpsexcaurdr.jpg

But she isn't always available for ratty playtime and other than a couple of tunnels, a house and their wheel there isn't much for them to do yet. The big blue thing in the first pic is a piece of their old playpen which I had in there initially just to make it smell a bit more familiar, but I've since tossed it because I couldn't get it clean. So now there is tons of space and I'd like to make it really fun for them but I need some ideas!

Looks great!

I make the play area surrounded by chloroplast large enough for me to get into too (it is now half the room LOL)
I would suggest fisher price and little tykes toys such as the parking garages
a box with two side entrances and an entrance on the top & filled with crumpled paper ...... pvc drainage pipes cut to 15 in lengths and connected with T and elbow connectors

old pics for example: http://www.ratshackforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32723&highlight=playpen

Last edited:
Back