Radar and friends

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
There was an ad in my local Bargain Hunter for three rats, two males, one female to give away.
I called them up and found out that these rats were left outside of their building in two different cages. These three young roomies took them because the rats had no food and no shelter and it had been raining quite a bit here. Two of the girls fell in love with the rats but the third roomie is frightened of them so they had to find homes for them.
My parents picked them up. My mom had the female in a carrier on her lap and petting her. Then her heart stops. She thinks to herself, this girl has a tumour or else she's a lovely big ol'manrat. lol
Yep, she was a he. I decided to keep him, he's old probably over 2 years and I will try to slowly intergrate him with my Bijou and Mister group. He's a brown rex berkshire. The other two, my sister will take them. They are about 8 months old, one is a blue dumbo self and his brother is a blue variberk with head spot.
It's so funny cause I have so many people ask me where do you get your gorgeous rats, I laugh and tell them I rescue. lol It's quite fun, reminds me of those candy gift bags I used to buy for a quarter. You just don't know what you'll get. :wink5:

Meet Radar:

smRadar2.jpg

smRadar1.jpg

Meet Indie:

smIndie.jpg

And Quill:

smQuill.jpg

The brothers together:

smQuillandIndie.jpg

smIndieandQuill.jpg

Awww Radar's lovely!!! He looks pretty good for an old man. :)

And Indie and Quill are stunning!!! Where do you find all these blues?!!!

Are they sweet or very unsure of themselves? I am sure all the rest of your rats will tell them that you don't need to die to go to Ratty Heaven.
beatingheart.gif

They are sooo beautiful, all of them! I've owned one blue rat, and he's the only one I've ever seen! He was dumped outside a pet store :( They look lovely! Can't wait to hear more about them :)

I can't believe that someone would just dump these gorgeous ratties like that :x Well done for taking these wonderful ratties in :D Radar is looking terrific for his age, Indie and Quill are to die for, I'd give anything to have a blue :D

Back