Vote for RPOM May

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick 5 Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
You can choose 5 pics.

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

jorats said:
Sadly, we didn't get many voters so the next RPOM will be the last one.

That's disappointing.. This is one of my favorite features on ratshack. Every photo submitted is awesome. It's a real feel good and fun thing to do.

It was truly a great feature but it's a lot of work for less than 20 voters.
And the June one is already half way through with only 2 submissions. I feel that our membership is telling us that RPOM is no longer an attraction.

Are you kidding???? I live for RPOM! Maybe the submissions are down because traffic has been slower - looks like it's summer already on the shack...

I have been on the Shack almost every day, and I STILL forgot to vote!!! I guess I don't really notice when the banner changes. I would have voted for the winner too!
I love RPOM - the pictures can be just amazing! What if you had a Rat Picture of the Summer for the slowdown time? When the days are long and warmer, people just want to go outside.
I'd hate to lose RPOM permanently, that's for sure!

I also love RPOM. That's probably the first time I ever didnt vote, because of being away.

I am guilty of not posting many photos, though. Rarely have time to go on the computer and reduce pixel size for posting.

I missed the notification some how...??? I always vote!
and I am on here every day, I have been reading more than posting though.

I'm sorry I missed this one
:(

[shadow=blue:3ayj3qpx]We will put it on hold for now and hopefully when the forum picks up again, we'll start it up again.[/shadow:3ayj3qpx] :cheeky:

Back