Please Help!! Mainely Rat Rescue needs donations now!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratkin412

Cross posted from Mainely Rat Rescue's Facebook page:

[hr:3faffehu]
[tab=30:3faffehu]"Robin & I are getting ready to leave for our trip to NY this morning, Rat Fest on Saturday (Woot!) But, panic has set in! I was looking at our finances last night and it was obvious that with the website and both stores down our income has all but diminished! You guys, I cannot pay our bills! We have an outstanding vet bill of $975 and 2 up coming large surgery days and not enough money in the bank to pay for them! MRR needs to ask for your help AGAIN, and in a big way! We need to raise at least $2000 to get us out of this hole :( Patti is working diligently on the website and stores and although you can still order things, we do not expect the stores to be fully up and running for at least another week. We are in a serious mess. Please crosspost like crazy! Donations are tax deductible and can be make via paypal at our PP address ratsrule2007 at aol dot com. THANK YOU! ~Kim, Robin and the whole MRR Gang"
[hr:3faffehu]

Ratshackers, this is the rescue who was able to save the 46 rats that were rat-trained down from Canada by dedicated and tireless members of this group. The rat-train itself was an epic story, but the saga is not over yet for these precious rats! Any donation will help!

I am going to make a small paypal donation, but remember, the Mainely Rat Rescue also has a store filled with lots of good things for rats, including hammocks, wheels, and food. Here is their site: http://mainelyratrescue.org/

The Mainely Rat Rescue is really worth supporting, and right now they REALLY need our help!!

Back