ADORABLE girl with tumor - RI

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fumblesquid

Usually I don't post ads with rats that look this healthy, because I want the most neglected ones to get attention, but this girl kind of stole my heart. Note that she is on what looks like pine bedding, in a tiny cage, and has a lump on her belly (like a tumor). Also note those ADORABLE large, round eyes! I would take her in if I could, but I don't want to push for more assistance animals in my college dorm (already have two boys). I could possibly offer to pick her up and bring her to someone, but that relies on the timing of the week.

http://providence.craigslist.org/pet/4329452437.html

"I have a cream and white female rat who seems to have a small tumor on her stomach. I want to re home her to someone who knows alot more about rats and will get it removed. She's a real sweet girl and she's about a year old. She has never bitten me or anyone but she is quick and likes to be by herself. When called by "Moose" she comes to the cage to greet you. $10 fee to good home. Cage not included but does come with her wooden house. She is NOT snake food or animal food. I will not let her go to just anyone and she is not suited for kids.

Emails and texts only please
Pick up only"

Back