3 rats need rehoming asap - VA

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temblabamomo

Cross posting this for a friend of the original poster...
If anyone can take them and needs help with transport, I can help transport. 2 hairless and a hoodie I think. They do not say if they are boys or girls.

"Three of my rats need a home now.I can't take care of them and can't have them in my apartment now; new rules. I can only have two."
http://www.goosemoose.com/rfc/index.php?topic=4100536.0

Very cute, sweet looking babies, I do not want to see them end up at animal control. I do not have space for three newbies right now, otherwise I'd take them :(

I'd be interested in getting in contact with her and possibly adopting one of the hairless rats, if they're female. I can't take anymore males unfortunately. I'm located in Richmond, where are they? My truck has been having transmission issues and I'm not confident taking it far from home, but I'm able to travel ~15-30 miles. Feel free to PM me!

bigcityrats said:
I'd be interested in getting in contact with her and possibly adopting one of the hairless rats, if they're female. I can't take anymore males unfortunately. I'm located in Richmond, where are they? My truck has been having transmission issues and I'm not confident taking it far from home, but I'm able to travel ~15-30 miles. Feel free to PM me!

they are all males.

Back