I couldnt resist :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberly

I should never be allowed to go get the ratties food alone cause this is what happens LOL

newrattieboys.jpg

I fell in love with these 2 little 8 week old blue brothers and had to bring them home with me. My mom (who calls the rats her grandrats LOL ) asked if we could name one Eli for her. So the all blue boys name is now Eli but we still need a name for his brother :D

They are so incredibly sweet. I had them in our room on our bed and they were both bouncing all over and crawling all over me. I even got some licks on my hand from the little hooded guy it was so sweet :lovestruck:

O.M.G. I can see why you couldn't resist. See, this is why my husband won't allow me into stores that sell rats. :lol:

CongRATS on the new additions!!

Thanks!! I stopped by my husbands work and he looked in the van and saw the carrier LOL all he said was ok what color this time lmao I opened up the box and he said " OMG YOU GOT TWO THIS TIME " rofl But he said they were beautiful and he loved their coloring. I told him I couldnt get one and just leave the other behind, any ways its not like we dont have room hahaahah I told him I promised I wouldnt get anymore but in the future he had to buy the food lmao

They are both snuggled up together in their new house sleeping away. Our boys (human kids ) dont know they are here yet so they will be pretty excited when they get in from school :D

Our youngest son who is 5 just loves the ratties. He babies them almost worse than I do LOL

This is a pic of him with Gemini, Ducky and Mater just a few days ago. You can just see how much he loves them :lovestruck:

100_1652.jpg

Aww... what a sweet pic. When my sons were young, they too showed great interest in our rats. But now that they are older, teenagers, it seems they have no time for my rats now. It may have a lot to do with me being overprotective of the rats. lol

O-M-G! I thought kids that looked like that were all in Ontario! Beautiful blues! *drool* You lucky girl.
And you were blessed in the cute child department too I see. I love that picture of your son and your kids.

Back