Faline's 2nd Litter - 5 Boys Available More Pics! :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Jenny is really busy these days but she's going to supply me with pics and I will post them of Faline's current litter.

Only the 5 adorable boys are looking for homes so there will be more pics of them then of the ladies.

They were born Oct., 5th so they are 2 weeks old today and unfortunately Jenny has only sent me the 9 day old pics so far, but I'll bug her don't worry :) Btw Faline is much more relaxed with this litter which means her babies will be even more confident and friendly :D

There is a fawn bareback, a black head notch fellow, a beige with white markings and a blaze, and 2 lovely beige boys.

Oct1414falinesboys9daysold.jpg~original

Oct1414falinesboys9daysold2.jpg~original

Oct1414falinesboys9daysold5.jpg~original

Oct1414falinesboys9daysold4.jpg~original

Oct1414falinesboys9daysold3.jpg~original

Post in here if you would like any of these boys to join your family, or PM Jenny or myself :D

Whyyyyyy why did I look at this thread!! I shouldn't have... Now I'm trying to think of how I could sneak these into my house without anyone else noticing....

Hopefully they find homes quick so that I'm not tempted haha :p I particularly love the little fawn and the beige self boys.

I mean come on, I came up with the name Faline for mama.. I should totally have some of her baby boys right? It only makes sense...? hehehe

Yes Marissaceleste, I think fate is trying to tell you something!

Did Faline just have two litters back to back?

Yes the poor love. :/

1) We weren't told she was pregnant, just may be pregnant.
2) Jenny arranged to pick them up on Tuesday afternoon, but we got an email that she had given birth at 2 am.
3) We discovered she was in with the boys when it happened, so they caught her on her post-partum heat. :(

Oh wow... I realize that this happens often but that doesn't make me any less speechless. The poor girl. At least she is now in a good home. Now she can enjoy life and know what it's like to be truly cared for/loved.

I'd love to give 2 or 3 of these boys a home. I need some buddies for my younger boy who will be left and babies would probably be easier to introduce since he's a shy guy! Do any still need a home?

I'd love to give 2 or 3 of these boys a home. I need some buddies for my younger boy who will be left and babies would probably be easier to introduce since he's a shy guy! Do any still need a home?

They are all still looking for homes. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I can send you an adoption application :)

Lilspaz has no internet connection at home again so for now I'm posting her pics!

Faline's second litter... omg, the cuteness just kills me!

The girls who are all spoken for. (yay)
F203_zpsd846e9c9.jpg

Groups shots:
F201_zps1c16ac61.jpg

F202_zps42d73f01.jpg

And the boys!!! looking for homes!
F2boys3_zps1c53a881.jpg

F2boys2_zps254b77d4.jpg

F2Boys_zpsc9b0a910.jpg

F2boys5_zpsdedb609c.jpg

:thud:

If the rescue here did not have 30 rats to adopt out, I'd grab the blacky and a beige self in a hearbeat! But I am fostering two adorable boys right now and should be adopting those two instead, should I get there! :wink2:

Oh my goodness, we have peepers!! They are TOO CUTE. Seriously, it should be illegal.

The solid beige boys, are they both dumbos, or just the one? I can't really tell from the pics.. And are they berks or selfs? I love berkshires and I've always wanted a dumbo...
I should leave now... :rathugz:

Oh my goodness, we have peepers!! They are TOO CUTE. Seriously, it should be illegal.

The solid beige boys, are they both dumbos, or just the one? I can't really tell from the pics.. And are they berks or selfs? I love berkshires and I've always wanted a dumbo...
I should leave now... :rathugz:

Oooooooooooo!

The solid beige boys are both berkshires. One has a little marking on his belly and the other has white all underneath him. I think one is dumbo and the other standard, but its still a bit hard to tell for sure... Im not exactly confident in my ability to tell dumbo ears from standard ears in babies yet.

They have started to come out of the igloo and climb the sides of the cage. One nearly gave me a heart attack when it decided just to let go of the bars it was holding. Luckily I have hammocks everywhere to catch clumsy babies but still!

They are all very licky and groom you whenever you give them a chance to. The 2 girls going together are the best of friends and will crawl into my sleeve to sleep. The black boy is a charmer and will likely be the one to get into tonnes of trouble. He is super cute. The 3 beige boys are sleepers. Whenever they are out they cuddle up to your hands and just sleep and groom and sleep and groom. The Fawn boy gets into a bit of trouble, but falls asleep halfway through. Its so cute, he will be chewing on something and then fall asleep mid chew. I caught a couple of them at the water bottle today, and they are all following mom around. They are going to make great pets. So friendly and curious :heart: Just like the previous litter. Its surprising knowing where these guys came from! They are all so social and wonderful.

Back