Meet Lolli!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daz5

4 week old baby we bought home yesterday as a new friend for Our 1 year old Olive.

They're not quite best friends yet but Lolli seems to be settling in well

10735288_362763180556976_1444509432_n.jpg

10725131_849247025094921_925479912_n.jpg

She is still too young to be away from momma, so you should probably supplement her food with some baby cereal and soy infant formula. Is she already in the cage with Olive? She is beautiful. :heart:

You really shouldn't put a baby less than six weeks with an adult rat as they cannot defend themselves. Proper introductions need to be done as a member on here found out the hard way a month or so ago when she lost her little baby to a rat fight.

I'm glad their meet up went well. But experience has taught us to be very cautious with young babies, especially as young as sweet little Lolli. She is super adorable.

She is so cute!! I love her expression.

I'm glad Lolli and Olive are getting along. As the other members have said it may be important to wait until Lolli grows bigger for them to be together especially unsupervised.

It's also important to note that most rats shouldn't leave their mom or where they were born (in the case of boys as they need to be separated by then) until at least six weeks.

They're fine. They spent the night together in their tunnel. They've been sharing peas and yoghurt drops. She is over 6 weeks old sorry. My bad

Every morning now i come into the room to see both their heads popping out of their little tunnel. She isn't keen on yoghurt drops. Going to buy some more peas and sweetcorn after work for them. Lolli likes to sit underneath olive if that makes sense. Sort of Bury herself under olives tummy. She's a playful little thing. Full of energy too

Back