• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hammocks for Sale

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
this is a link to the FB album which is public so I hope it will work. If not I'll be back in a bit to add the photos, my neck is cramped too bad to do much more interwebs stuff right now lol

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741844.100002126471863&type=1&l=708acd6a0d

Sizes are approx, prices do not include shipping. If you want to send any of these to a rescue or approved foster home, or if you are a rescue/foster home, plz PM me for special discount. Discount also applies for any order of 3 or more hammocks or for all hammocks in a matching set, PM me for details.

NOTE: I have more fleece in semi limited amts that match the monkeys, the pastel butterflies, the frogs and the geometric print if you want some of those but would like additional hammocks to match. I am working on one more Cars print hammock, a safety net side peek burrow, should be done soon-ish

OK got a few more hammocks done, and there will be many more on the way.
I don't do custom orders (or rather, I rarely do custom orders) but if there's a particular style of hammock that people are interested in, I will make some of those. I make most of the popular ones.

For now, I have these with a super soft micro fleece Vintage Cars print (is that what older model cars are called, vintage? lol)

there's:
a bunk bed w/ green fleece lining, 10" sq top, 14" sq bottom for $10

two "safety net" flat hammocks w/ green tie dyed fleece lining, one is 13"X20" , the other is 13"X23"-
This size hammock is esp useful for older rats and fits the CN or FN like an additional level. This has become my best seller. It can also be made with a covering "burrow" that opens on one or both sides, if desired.
These two flats can be hung on the same hooks to make a double bunk hammock, if desired (my boy Rocko loved them that way) for $7 each

Prices do not include shipping.

please note, colors are much brighter than this photos show.

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:
Hubby gave the seniors favorite triple hammock you made them to the nakies last night - I'm afraid to go see what damage they have done to it!!

I've got these two hammocks available, a side peek burrow for $8 plus shipping and a bunk bed for $10 plus shipping
these are both all fleece, anti pill premium fleece in fact LOL

SOLD

dinos side peek burrow.jpg

dinos all fleece bunk.jpg

Last edited:
Back