Rescue closing in Toronto, ON *lots of rats for adoption*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

I have unfortunately decided to shut down my rescue, and rehome most of my rats. I have been going back and forth with this decision and now I have no choice. A lot is changing in my life right now and soon I will no longer have the space, time or health to care for my rats. I've decided that the best thing for them and myself is to take a very long break from rescuing and rats in general. It has taken me weeks to make a decision on which rats will be adoptable, and how many I can handle keeping. I've decided to only keep my oldies, and ones that are too attached to me, which leaves me with a lot of adoptable rats.

I will have various colours, genders and ages available and I will only be adopting out pairs or more. All are friendly and healthy with a few being shy, but I will post specifics later. I won't be posting pictures yet, this is still very hard for me so I haven't taken the photos yet.

If anyone in the area is looking to adopt or foster please consider contacting me with the gender, age or colour you are looking for. This is an urgent situation and I would like to get them into suitable homes as soon as possible.

If you are looking to rehome your rats you can still contact me and I will try to help you out but I will not be taking in any.

Photo's and details will be posted soon.

Minnieflower-- I'm sorry to hear you're doing so poorly. Thank you for helping the wee fuzzies for as long as you have. Look after you.

It's been a while since the OP was made. Are you still with us?

Has anyone heard from Minnieflower lately?

Back