Urgent, cruelty - Transport Mississauga to Mississuga - SAFE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever my health problems are I can guarantee that my mental state is quite normal and I have been declared so by a psychiatrist, which is more than I can say for you Ms. Charlie Bonkers. All people have to do is look back at your posts and read how crazy you sound, how immature you act and they will know that you are the only one here that needs to see a shrink.

Now Charlie if you didn't trust me to look after your pet rats, why did you keep calling and begging me to help you three different times? I think that you just wanted attention because you have no friends, nobody will talk to you, so you make up urgent stories about you getting kicked out that always seem to end up not as serious as you originally made them out to be, in other words you were not really getting kicked out by the landlord, or you already had other people to look after your pets for you. Doesn't this sound like the Aesop Fable of The Boy Who Cried Wolf? :-S At least now I can take joy in knowing that you are not in danger of not being able to look after your rats and that means I will never have to worry about you calling my home and hearing your delusional talk about seeing "invisible crackheads" everywhere you go. ;-D

Anyway as far as my credibility is for looking after pet rats, I have dozens of friends who will vouch for me about the excellent work I've done helping rats and mice over the years. I guess this is why the owner of Missy and Lupe chose me to adopt her rats to and not you, because after talking to both you and I on different occasions on the phone, they chose me because I am a sane person of sound mind, and I bet that really drives you crazy, just like how crazy jelly you are about Lil'spaz, Jorats, Jane from Small Victories and others who do great rescue work, which causes you to go on and trash talk all of these good people. It's sad really, and honestly Charlie, I feel sorry for your shrink. >.<

Now on a serious side Canarats, if you are not going to use this forum to help rescue rats, stop trying to sabotage rescue plans by other people who actually post the details and GTFO!

Last edited:
Many thanks and kudos to you Sterling for helping out with this rescue! You are a true hero! As for what you heard from the boy, it is the exact same story he told me when I spoke with him on the phone to ask how many rats they had and that the sister wanted to keep the daddy rat as a pet.

It is sad that Canarats tried to demonize these people, calling them rat mill monsters when it sounds like they were just people with kids curious to raise baby rats, but never understood how difficult it would be to find all the babies homes. They had no idea how quickly young baby rats matured and that is probably why it led to a second unexpected litter and why they were so thankful for the help my friend Kelly gave them when she brought them a free rat cage.

Last edited:
Could anyone offer a little help with purchasing these guys and gas for me? I just did the trip Thursday which was our travel fund and adoption money just went to Caesar's vet visit and meds. I of course get paid the day after all this lol
I can probably get some donations locally as well but I am looking at about $40 still needed
Can you post your paypal or message it to me? I can help a little. :)

Guys otherwise, please stop. Let's not make this about mental disabilities and disorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back