A vet in London?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k-wal

Hey guys.

Does anyone know a good vet in London? I want to have a vet at the ready, just in case, you know?

King does do rats as well, but I love Dr. Gerena. He's cheaper than King as well.

I need to spay my two females and (hopefully it is nothing) possibly have a tumor removed from the belly of one.

Can anyone give me a quote as to the approximate cost of a spay and the cost of tumor removal surgery?

Spays are around 140 + 45 exam fee (so under 200). Depends on the size of the tumour and how deep it is for pricing on removal. I think around 200 would be a safe assumption.

Dr Gerena is a GREAT vet.. he really does his job with the right attitude and a good head on his shoulders.

His spay prices are cheap, in Hamilton I was quoted almost $400. Poppy was in and out of surgery in a snap, her stitches were clean, the incision was small, and she never skipped a beat.

Cigar said:
Dr Gerena is a GREAT vet.. he really does his job with the right attitude and a good head on his shoulders.

His spay prices are cheap, in Hamilton I was quoted almost $400. Poppy was in and out of surgery in a snap, her stitches were clean, the incision was small, and she never skipped a beat.

I feel terrible I can't afford to pay for the spay and surgery. Apparently my bachelors degree isn't enough to get me employed at mcdonalds or tim hortons in this economy :(

Hi there!
I know this topic is very old (and slightly dusty) but I just moved to London and was wondering if anyone has some more recent review/experiences to share with me about this clinic? Or - if someone has an additional suggestion for other vets within London.

I would really appreciate any answers.

Back