URGENT: $1 rats in Oshawa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

I will post the link later as I'm on my phone but the poster returned their snakes but are stuck with the rats there are 6 adults and two young ones. Don't know genders or anything else. I may be able to take one or two but I won't be able to pick them up.

So I thought I'd post them here. I'm going to contact them and see if they would hold them.

Got a reply, three females two agouti hooded one fawn. Three boys one fawn two black one looks dumbo. No pics of the smaller two. If anyone can help with this please let me know

All rats are now settled in.They are mixed boys and girls so girls could be pregnant. They are very skinny and hungry though so I'm hoping the breeding didn't take due to malnourishment.

If anyone is interested in adopting or fostering a possibly pregnant rat that needs some extra food and love let me know. :) I'll post some pics of them later.
The two girls needing homes/fosters are two agouti berkshires. One is very scared and the other is quite social.

I would love to help, but I am fostering 12 babies for SPCA, and I barely get any sleep!
You are an angel for helping those rats, well done.

Thanks :) I may be needing a foster for two boys. One may already have a home so I'm not sure yet but it would be great if you could help with them.

One is beige, he is very nervous. I haven't been able to properly pick him up yet, he hasn't tried to bite but he's scared and needs some socialization. The other boy isn't so bad, but he is also scared. He's an agouti hooded. The girls are all bonded together and doing good right now so the boys are my main concern

Back