Our Exotics Vet in Toronto area

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nertnie

Hi.. been forever since I've been on here, but I thought I'd let everyone know about our vet here in Toronto, ON. She actually lives just outside of Barrie, but she's in the city a couple of days per week. She's always accessible (day or night, and even on weekends) via text for advice, and she makes house calls. Yes. House calls. Whenever one of our ratties (we run a rescue) requires surgery, she will come to us, pick them up, and drop them back home when they're ready to come home - almost always same day.

Her name is Dr. Kim Kosari. She specializes in birds, reptiles and rodents. Her cell # is 647.567.2473. Her prices are reasonable, and she's even done payment plans when we've been in a pinch. Let her know you heard about her from Trish (that'd be me!). I don't get kickbacks (in case you were wondering) but she likes to know how people find out about her.

Neuters are about 150. Spays are about 240. She also does payment plans if someone needs a little financial help. She comes and picks up the patient, takes them to the clinic, does her thing, and then brings them home again. :)

Back