Niagara Region..?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloo

Anyone know any good vets anywhere in the Niagara Region? I want to have an emergency vet ready before I get my rats. So, if you know any, please post. Thanks.

lilspaz68 said:
:doh: You posted here. Serves me right for hitting New Posts. :roll:

Yes it does :cheeky:

There is a listing down there someawheres for a vet in Burlington, which I see you have listed as one of your locations. Hopefully someone can direct you to a Niagara Falls vet, though.

There is a listing down there someawheres for a vet in Burlington, which I see you have listed as one of your locations. Hopefully someone can direct you to a Niagara Falls vet, though.

Yes, that's where my dad lives. The one listed would probably be my choice if I can't find one around NF.

There IS a listing for a vet in NF that you should NOT use, LOL. Maybe that will narrow things down.

When I lived in Welland I took them to Main West Animal Hospital on Broadway street in Welland.
They were alright, nothing spectacular but cheap for visits and treated all my animals with respect.

There is a really good vet in Thorold... I have dealt with them in the past and they are very sympathetic. A friend recommended them to me. Brock U uses them for their lab animals.

JezzRedfern said:
There is a really good vet in Thorold... I have dealt with them in the past and they are very sympathetic. A friend recommended them to me. Brock U uses them for their lab animals.

Do you know what the name of it is?

It wouldn't let me open the link about Dr. Kerr. What happened?

From my experience, with him...I wasn't very impressed. He put me down as a pet owner throughout our conversation because Lily wouldn't hold still. But before he even touched her I told her of his past and how she has trust issues, shes fine with me but others not so much. and he grabs her with one hand roughly like a predator would, and he squeezed her a lot...to make her still which i didn't like, if he was just patient and actually pet her to relax her it would of gone more smoothly:p and he said she was fit as a fiddle pretty much, with no signs of resp at all...and now being on here and reading about signs and such, she had many that he just past off... -_- Which if he didn't she might still have been here....

did you find any luck on any other vets in niagara falls/st.catharines area?

Back