North Star Rescue- Santa Rosa California

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanEyes117

North Star Rescue is a great rescue and a great resource in Santa Rosa CA, in Sonoma County. They are very knowledgeable and have a lo0t of good information. They are very patient and spent over an hour answering my questions and helping me choose a rat that would buddy up well with my rat at home. They also have promised to help find a different rat and keep trying if need be to find a good fit. They have a bunch of articles and care sheets available on their website.

http://www.northstarrescue.org/

We live right around that area. My parents are looking into it, but for some reason whenever I click the link, it says page not found. I tried it on two other computers, but the same problem appears everytime.

there is a lot of errors on the webpage, i got the home page to load, but the links to the other pages are bugged. i wanted to see pictures!! *cry*

I spoke with them recently and they are in the process of comepletely redoing their website, hence the errors and no pictures. I will email them and see when it is supposed to be running and get an email I can share with you all

So for those who are having trouble viewing their website, good news! It should be up and running by the 12th! This is the info I got:

We are updating our listings!
We are currently working on updating the listings for all of the animals at our rescue, and this means we have MANY animals who are not currently listed on Petfinder. If you are looking for an animal and don't see them listed, please e-mail us to see if we have a suitable animal waiting for you at our rescue.

If you are interested in adopting an animal from our rescue, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]

OceanEyes117-

Thanks so much for fixing the problem. My parents will look into the adoption.
Do you have and baby girl by any chance- because that's what we would adopt if we decide to.

I'm looking forward to viewing the website in a few days.

I checked the website to day and it is up and running and almost done. still missing the rats, but there are lots of other cuties to look at! BigEars, I sent you a pm, did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back