Angel's Heart Rat Rescue's booth at Petexpo in Fredericton

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

This past weekend the annual Petexpo was held in Fredericton, NB. It gives a chance for people with pet-related businesses and charities to get some exposure.

Clark rented a booth and brought several cages (one of which was donated by mamarat, I believe) and ratties all the way from Moncton. There was lots of chance to educate the public about rats. He had brochures, food, hammocks, and, of course, some Ratatouille figures!

Here's Clark standing in front of his display (there is more on the left out of range of the camera):
petexpoclarkbooth.jpg

Here is Clark with one of his special ratty girls (this one is NOT up for adoption!):
petexpoClarkratty.jpg

I stop by both Saturday and Sunday to visit the booth and I have to say Clarke did a FANTASTIC job talking to people about pet rats! Clarke was an excellent ambassador for pet rats! I also noticed a lot people stopping by and actually asking questions. Great PR!!

:urock:

p.s. On a totally unrelated matter, I stopped by the NBSPCA booth and had a chat about the need to consider rats as pets that can also suffer from abuse and neglect. I also questioned her about the need for stricter legislation on pet stores that sell animals.

Back