5 Hairless Males in Chicagoland!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thank goodness you now have some nekid skin to balance the colony. It was just way too furry!
:giggle:

8 furry and 7 naked !!!1 Now we just need to give them names!! He had them all named Boris .... he figured they needed names, but didn't want to name them so he didn't become too attached... I'll start a new thread with their pictures, but I'm going to have to mark their tails or I'll never be able to tell them apart. I want to name one of the dumbos Yoda...

The Boris boys stink .... Could be the environment they came from - it was a smoker house and cage wasn't the cleanest, but I could tell he tried. I think I will have to give them baths today - already tried the baby wipes...

On a positive note, he did have a sick rat that I looked at while there. He showed me the boy's eyes (this was a fuzzy he took because if he didn't it was going to be a feeder) both were porphyfin filled. I rat phoned him and he sounded horrible, but it sounded more heart related to me than lungs. I gave him my vet's information and I got an email today that he took the rat there! Yay!!!! He was very happy with them, but he didn't tell me how the rat was so I'll need to get further.

Back