• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hammocks! Make me an offer ?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Vixen

I have started making hammocks since a friend of mine gave me their spare sewing machine and I am in love with it!

I am going to be selling fleece toys and hammocks and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in some? Saving up for a DCN or feisty ferret cage and to get my vet fund back up to par.
bbddedc529bdaecbe966304d57c39465.jpg
4d191e0573eb8a6ba9b58aeaa040ac28.jpg
ef5f0a89568662d19382a262ad3cf960.jpg
a1775b08509fe9c3238dca45a1234766.jpg
082c659832bbff8066b21362a7a79c30.jpg

It's been so much fun! My girls get my boys hand me down hammocks and they chew them up. It a a great system, make them for the boys and then give them to the girls after a while. My girls are horrible chewers.

I'm not sure what shipping would be to canada, but I'm willing to figure it out!

Hammock: $5
Tunnel : $6
Bunk bed: $8
Corner(2): $5
Bonding pouch: $8

Are my prices reasonable?

Very nice, but too expensive to ship to Canada

Your prices are quite low depending, on how large your hammocks are, so I assume you get an excellent price on materials
There are a lot of members in the USA so I am sure there will be interested people

I don't want to steal a sale from anyone but it appears Little Vixen has not been back to the Shack since Oct. 22nd

if her hammocks are sold out, I have a few matching hammocks that are ready to ship, very low prices. (max of $32 for 4 hammocks shipping included)
I sent you a pm.

Omg I am so so sorry between everything I have been through the last few months I feel so horrible. This has been the first night I have been in since anything

Very nice, but too expensive to ship to Canada

Your prices are quite low depending, on how large your hammocks are, so I assume you get an excellent price on materials
There are a lot of members in the USA so I am sure there will be interested people
The hammocks end up being 11 by 11 after all is said and done and yes I get all of my fabric during sales

I don't want to steal a sale from anyone but it appears Little Vixen has not been back to the Shack since Oct. 22nd

if her hammocks are sold out, I have a few matching hammocks that are ready to ship, very low prices. (max of $32 for 4 hammocks shipping included)
I sent you a pm.
I'm glad you were here to offer her some hammocks. I ended up dealing with too much including my now ex fiance and I breaking up days after this post.

Hi, do you still have any of these hammocks left? I might be interested, especially if shipping isn't too horrible. I LOVE the zombie ones!
Sadly the zombie ones are gone and because of my depression issues lately I cannot promise I will make a set right now though I -think- I still have some zombie fabric.

The only place I will be selling is etsy as my etsy is linked properly with my phone to tell me if I have sales or anything else. I need to get some new stuff photo'd and uploaded though as I do have some.

As soon as I've updated it with some new sets I will post it. Right now all that I have is "expired" so I have to re-up the listing fee. Plus finding it on my phone is a pain

Back