Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SFN looking spiffy (for now!)
e8u4edy4.jpg

If you notice Dita is in the right hand corner. ..this photo was 10 seconds later
uzetu8u5.jpg

ETA: got as close to a line up shot of the 4 black boys GRNDPNDR brought me..
Meet (L-R) Danzig, Luther, Diablo and Batman...pics are coming of Batmans markings
maha2ugy.jpg

And the girls Onyx and Opal
uma4u8eh.jpg

Last edited:
Wow how did that many black ones get in one place like that? Was someone collecting them or something?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Its all in their genetics they are all related. They get a lot from their dad's side I guess and he's black...some of them have white markings and some have speckling on their backs of a creamish colour

My sweet boy Diablo who at 11weeks is getting squishy already! He was actually just sitting there watching his brothers check out the new set up...he's my buddy :)[emoji176]
re2u5eqy.jpg

ara5u2ah.jpg

My new boys

Cyril
3ytyhubu.jpg

Archer
edyjada2.jpg

And the girls!!

Panda
3e8udemy.jpg

Honeybear
arebazen.jpg

Ellie (always on the move)
u5a8e9uz.jpg

And Rosie playing in the litter... Silly girl
7e3uvu2a.jpg

Such cute pics of ratties all around! It encourages me to keep working with my two newest additions. They are just so skittish of being handled and interacting with others unless its their own kind. It breaks my heart when they dart back into hiding over the tinest noise or motion me and my husband makes because I bet it's because they were treated so badly previously before the CTRR got to them. But we are hopeful! Here's some better pics the CTRR sent me.

Q

Discord

Oh and they both have SUPER DARK ruby eyes... so does that make them mink? Or champange?

It took about 1.5 hrs to make but I was also watching tv at the same time. I had one before this but had not really put much effort into it. They spent most of their out time in it last night, exploring everything and hiding food. My other one lasted months and wasn't well made so I think this one may give me even more time!!

Do you just have one colony? My problem is I have 4 and they take turns coming out which means marking, marking, marking and I'm afraid they would ruin something like that in no time just from their marking. Darn boys!

The patches on their chest...I am getting better with them by personality...Diablo and Luther are the more outgoing ones...Batman is shy and Zig is cautious around me. Diablo is much bigger then Luther so I know who is who when they're at the door.

Who is this sexy nakie???? :info:

That is Sheldon, my first rat baby! Boy does she know she is sexy. She is my heart rat and has no personal boundaries.

I only have the one colony, yes. I have 4 females and 1 male. You could always line the bottoms of the inside with duct tape. It would be semi-moisture proof that way.

I love nakies...

That is Sheldon, my first rat baby! Boy does she know she is sexy. She is my heart rat and has no personal boundaries.

I only have the one colony, yes. I have 4 females and 1 male. You could always line the bottoms of the inside with duct tape. It would be semi-moisture proof that way.

I love nakies...

I never thought of that - she is a beautiful girl....

Back