Tucker's hernia

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but it's so hard to take him seriously with that adorable little sweater on! LOL

I'm glad he is doing well with his recovery.

Its cold here in Chicago and I didn't want him to get chilly without his brother. That is the only time I dressed him.

Took Tucker along to the vet today w/GMC since he seems to have a small lump again. Last week there was nothing could barely even see the scar. She seem to think it might just be a reaction to the stitches - it better be or someone is going to have to commit me to the psych ward!!

Wow, that is a very tiny lump- I would have never thought hernia seeing that!!!

I hope it's just stitches as she says. :(

Wow, that is a very tiny lump- I would have never thought hernia seeing that!!!

I hope it's just stitches as she says. :(

I never would of even noticed it had he not been a nakie. The one he has now is about half that size, but I know there is the possibility of it coming back - just not three weeks post op I'd expect it to be longer than that. So I'm hoping its just stitches or scar tissue

*fingers crossed for scar tissue or stitches*

Hes a cutie pie in his sweater. That picture is a torpedo contender, they look bigger then his little thighs!!

*fingers crossed for scar tissue or stitches*

Hes a cutie pie in his sweater. That picture is a torpedo contender, they look bigger then his little thighs!!

He's in there in the house... I hope he never needs a snip snip I will feel so bad taking those away from him.

hahaha! I would feel bad too. I am so glad I never had to make that choice, I think my boyfriend would have argued that the boys should keep their gonads. They look so silly without them. I giggle at my two neutered boys.

Back