Ghost Video?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMG365

Does the video below show a ghost running through the stands of a crowded Bolivian stadium - or is it all merely a reflection, as some believe? You decide.

From the YouTube video description: Football fans are used to not believing their eyes as they watch what is happening on the pitch.

But crowds in Bolivia have been spooked by a ghostly figure running through the crowd during a match.

The shadowy figure glided through the stand during a game in Hernando Siles Stadium in La Paz, Bolivia, on Thursday night - and even appeared to run straight through a barrier

The spectre was captured by tv cameras and has now gone viral."

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSuRPC_5XM[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm more likely to believe in aliens than ghosts and I do think there's a rational explanation for this "ghost" in the stands. However, if this spectre is truly nothing more than a reflection, I still find it interesting that this reflection is so well placed. I mean, it's not floating in the air or streaking across the sky defying all reality. Instead, without too much imagination, it's easy to conclude that it really is a person running through the stands...literally. ;)

It just looks like concrete steps that he's running across. I don't see him run though anything??

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the stuff but I think that guy is just a weird runner. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

There appears to be a barrier/wall running down the stairs, but it's hard to tell from the video if that barrier is present on the stair that the figure is running across.

The figure looks human in most respects, but there's also something odd about the shape of it - as if it were bent over and slightly transparent. Having said that, I still think there's a logical explanation to the whole thing and people in the stands don't seem particularly bothered by this figure racing by.

I feel like it could just be a blur or a glitch on the tape. Like how VCR tapes used to get those streaks/lines jumping around? Or when you watched (well, not these days, but a few years ago) a movie at the movies, those black dots would sometimes appear or slide around?

Notice that the camera quality of that tape isn't very good. I mean, big sports events like that these days are usually in HD where you can see every detail perfectly.

Yes and also they could have one film on top of the other if it isn't digital. It would explain the poor quality.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Back