The Rat Shack > Rattie 911 > Health and General Care > Injured Ratties (Pictures might make you cringe)

Help Support Ratshack Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:34 PM   #11
RatPack

Liked 526 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 837

I definitely do but luckily I got a friend to foster the 3 naked boys and since they don't need a vet now I can use that money to buy more rat food so we don't go hungry and fleece cause they are fleece eaters!

Forever in our hearts: Moose,Honey, Tater (TT),Nina,Alexander, Jack,Triumph,Boo Bear,Hope,Harry,Schnitzel, Hercules, Lexi,Summer,Charlotte,Timmy,Toby,Shy Guy,Athena,Isabell aka pumpkin,Fester,Teddy Bear,Gabriella,Gypsy,Luke,Gabriel,Raven,Cecillia,Z oey,Sam,Dean,
Freya,Rose,Luna,Stuart,Gomez,Mitchell,Murray
SQ Likes This 
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook