[$300] Looking to re-home 4 rats with 1 double critter nation and supplies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlot

Due to personal circumstances, I'm unable to keep my rats. :(

One of them is young (around 8-10 weeks old), one is a bit older (I suspect around 2 months old), and two are around 3-4 months old.

I have a double critter nation and supplies, including harlan teklad (14% protein), and litter boxes, litter, hidey houses, etc.

Re-homing with all supplies and cage for $300 to ensure they go to a decent home. Pick-up only (downtown Toronto), as I do not have a car. :/

20160613_132507.jpg

20160622_163249.jpg

20160702_095533.jpg

20160702_181719.jpg

Last edited:
@SQ: Me too. They're very timid, but perfectly cuddly and active.

I've lowered the price to $150, as I realized that that is probably more realistic. I just really don't want someone to take them just because of the double CN, then abandon these ratties somewhere. :/ If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Has anyone come forward for these sweethearts?

I didn't see any mention of whether they are male, female, or some of both. If they're still looking for homes, could you please let us know that part? The Mr. and I already have a double CN looking for occupants, and while I'm not certain he's ready to adopt again yet, I could definitely ask him about it if these fuzzies are still in dire need of a home.

Back