Fawn male adopt/foster

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

I have a fawn male from a recent feeder rescue that need a home or foster. He's very scared and needs some extra attention. When he is taken to roam away from the other rats he does much better. Unfortunately I only have one rat room so he is overwhelmed by all of the other rats. (mostly girls) I would like to find him a home or foster that is willing to work with him and hopefully someone who doesn't have a lot of rats.

His temperament is pretty unknown right now. He's crazy over food, since he came here malnourished. He will nip if you smell like food but he doesn't seem to be aggressive. He comes to take food from my hand but he runs scared right away. He doesn't let me pick him up yet. He lives alone and I think that is best in my situation. He may do well with a friend
in a more calm enviroment.

20160410_162122.jpg

He is a shy boy. But he's active and loves the crunchy berry cookies enough to stand at the door and let me visually inspect his toe. And then he takes clavomox quite well. He likes banana flavour.

Thats awesome :) my clavamox was bitter so I had to mix it with something good. But he coyld still smell it so that was a mission. Lol i'm glad he's doing well. :) i'm gonna make a thread about your girls in a bit. :)

Back