2 male rats need new home Bowmanville, Ontario

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

Two rats need a forever home in Bowmanville.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-animal...ed/1160629030?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Ontario > Toronto (GTA) > Oshawa / Durham Region > pets > small animals for sale in Oshawa / Durham Region > Ad ID 1160629030

Loving home wanted!

kajijiad2ratsbowmanvilleapril2016_01-462.jpg

Date Listed 29-Apr-16 Price Please Contact
Address Bowmanville, ON
View map
Offered By Owner
It makes me very sad to have to post this ad, but after a lot of thinking I realize I have no other alternative.

I adopted these two rats several months ago and immediately fell in love with them. Unfortunately, they did not get along with my other rats (they had only ever lived together). As a temporary fix I moved these two boys to their own half of my ferret nation cage, but it is simply not fair to keep my rats divided into a half of a cage each, even as large of a cage as I have.

I am looking for a loving new home for these two boys. They are about 10 months old, and each has a lot of personality. They will make you laugh every day, guaranteed! They are fully litter trained ans do not require a lot of cleaning. They are also not picky eaters by any means. They always get a mini version of the meals I make, provided the ingredients are safe for rats, along with their regular rat food as their basic staple. They currently have a hammock and they love to sleep in it, as well as their igloo home.

*These rats are a bonded pair and MUST go together and be kept together!*

*They must be the only two rats in the cave as that is how they prefer it!*

*They will NOT go to be any kind of reptile food!*

If you think you can give these two sweet boys the loving home they deserve, with lots of care and attention, please send me an email

Back