Kids Can Be Brutally Honest!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMG365

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-28_zps1730ea7e.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-29_zps14bab26d.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-25_zpseed0a4c3.jpg

wine_zps134f9553.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-20_zps43e8cd44.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-26_zps25ba1abb.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-171_zps4e06a5ee.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-16_zps5e6b0c1a.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-14_zps32a470c6.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-15_zpsfa681393.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-21_zpsbd4007c1.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-23_zps6cc788ce.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-19_zpsb876e166.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-13_zpscb281033.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-6_zps3ba5d543.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-9_zpsd91c955c.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-8_zpsa600b3dc.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-1_zps954d7d2e.jpg

the-funniest-notes-from-kids-struggling-to-express-their-emotions-2_zpsbb416d21.jpg

image4_zps03aee17b.jpg

pooped_zpsb1e7ddb7.jpg

cS8oMhH_zps786f5cc7.jpg

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Kids are a riot. I saved some of the notes my daughter gave me over the years

she wrote on the back of her chaklboard "I hat you" (I hate you)
when I asked her why she wrote on the back and not the front she explained that she was very serious and was not going to take it back. It's true, the chalk on the back of the board never came off LOL it was blue chalk. I kept that stupid thing for the longest time :lol:
along with all the sweet and funny things she wrote as well.

One of my favorites was the note about the spider she wanted me to get out of her room, but didn't want me to kill. I was supposed to transport it carefully to outdoors.

Back