Updated Oct 27 - Hammock Tutorials - Bunk Bed and Tunnel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I know what you mean by tabs I'm just guessing but do you mean loops? If yes it doesn't have any it has grommets. They are awesome. If that's not what you meant then I'm sorry for sticking my nose in. LOL By the way I'm sure if it is what you meant there is a way to put loops on it this is just not something I can help with. I hope that was at least slightly helpful.

HI Lee

Yes I meant loops (or webbing as I call it). I think looking at the picture they would go on either end where the grommet would attach. I have grommets and brought sail grommets as they are more sturdy but can never get the things to go in properly despite banging the hell out of them.

Lyn

I'm aware I've been slacking so here is a much anticipated tutorial. Comments and suggestions welcome. I have been informed that some of my other Tutorials have broken so I'll be going through and fixing them.

P1020971.JPG

https://picasaweb.google.com/109261335383242826516/DoubleTripleBunk#

Scoobylyn said:
HI Lee

Yes I meant loops (or webbing as I call it). I think looking at the picture they would go on either end where the grommet would attach. I have grommets and brought sail grommets as they are more sturdy but can never get the things to go in properly despite banging the hell out of them.

Lyn

You could probably stick the loops in sides at the very bottom corners so they stick out <--- ---> like that

I tried both the tube and the pouch yesterday.
I sucsessed in both -sort of! :joy:
They already love the pouch! Made one for me and one for my SS..

Pouch:
03345eb1.jpg

a4707b67.jpg

Tube:
67f2f75d.jpg

827e6a26.jpg

I found this yesterday - thank you *so* much for all of the work that went into it! Your tutorials are fabulous, and thank you for keeping them active!

Well if you're thinking about starting more i'd LOVE to see snuggle sacks/sleeping bag things (I can't remember the exact name).

Just found this looking on google :) Going to try and make some once i can convince hubby to get my sewing machine out of the loft.

Thanks for finding this Zebra!
I was wondering about the cuddle cup, and she's got a great 'recipe' for it that is easier than I thought it would be. :)

Back