Pine Valley Animal Hospital - LONDON ON (NEUTERS AVAILABLE)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda1472

Hi, i would recommended Pine Valley to anyone, whether its rats, cats, dogs etc.

This is the clinic i did co-op at, and work now and the vet, Dr Yelen, actually has pet rats of his own. He also use to work in a lab with rats when he was a vet student. He is very friendly and takes the time to get to know you and your animal (iv never met a vet like this). An appointment is $30. For my little guy a month of baytril was about $60 and a month of doxy was $35. I have never met such a friendly vet. He would love to have the opportunity to become a "rat vet". His dosages are correct on the medicines, Plus they are a rescue based vet office, always lending a hand to rescues. Dr Yelen ins always helping a hand on the weekend for Pet Friends For life, he also previously worked for the humane society. They have taken in many cats over the years, and have been able to place them all in loving homes.

Dr Yelen was really helpful with Thumper, he was the first vet to actually try Baytril & Doxy together for him, and his dosages where accurate. Thumper has now been off the meds for a week and he is still breathing wonderfully! Compared to the vets i have talked to, and been at, id say that Dr. Yelen is the bets rat vet her in London ON.

Update: Bambi is now also being treated for an URI, and once again i got baytril & doxy.

1830 Wharncliffe Road South, London, ON. (519) 649-2375

Hours
Mon: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thu: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

THEIR DESCRIPTION: "At Pine Valley Animal Hospital, we provide therapeutic diagnosis and treatment options - but it's not about the equipment and machines. In fact, our service extends beyond typical office hours. We take time to follow up after discharge and make sure recovery is progressing as planned. Together we help make informed decisions for your pet's good health and vitality.

Specialized interest in small pets - dogs, cats, and rats (yes, we keep them separated) - we work to make sure you understand everything about your pet.

Pine Valley Animal Hospital is known for our work with rescue groups and helping to re-home healthy cats brought in for euthanasia.

Simply stated, we treat your pet as if it was one of ours."

http://www.pinevalleyanimal.ca/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pine-Val ... 53?fref=ts

*prices may change etc*

Back