Rat Chick Rescue And Advocacy Group - Philadelphia, US

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Chick Rat Rescue Is Broke!

Please Help If You Can.

We have accepted over 40 surrendered rats in about three weeks.
Fortunately we have been able to find loving homes for about 24 rats in that time!

Hurray!!!!!!!

But that influx of ratties has depleted our funds and we have more rats in need of medical care, cages and basic supplies.

A donation of any amount would be greatly appreciated!

Use our Donate Button on our main MySpace page to make an online Pay Pal Donation.
PayPal securely processes donations for Rat Chick Rat Rescue and Advocacy Group.
You can complete your payment with just a few clicks.

We are also accepting donations of cages and supplies if you are in the Philadelphia area.

Check our website for info on what we need and how to make a local donation.

Rat Chick Rat Rescue Donation Page

Thanks for your support!
Rat Chick Rat Rescue and Advocacy Group.

I've noticed on their website, they do take donations in the form of rattie supplies. I've got lots of accessories just hanging around I'll see about packing some stuff and sending it out to them.

Joanne and Vanessa

You ladies are fantastic!

The Story.
After the desertion in RCRR&AG staff Maria was in a tough spot.
Since she sent me Spooky "The Most Lovable Rat In The World" I had to jump in with both feet.
I took over the MySpace page as the Rat Chick is computer limited.
We got over 48 rats surrendered in 2008 and we needed money.
Most of RCRR monies come from the members not from donations.

I put a call out for money and we got in $340 to date, 2 cages and some carefresh.

We are getting 2 adoption applications per day and Maria is shocked that we adopted out more rats in 6 weeks than we did in the previous six months.

I account much of that success to Cross Postings like yours.

Thanks!

Doug B - Spooky's Dad

Yes, it's a day early, but Rat Chick Rat Rescue in the Philadelphia area is launching its September campaign. To honor all those going back to school - as students or staff - September is Adopt A Study Buddy Month!

Please visit our promo page for more information!

Our first star pupil is Holly! Holly and her mom, aunt, sisters, and two of her brothers were yanked from a very bad pet store and brought to us in early July. Holly is the last of her siblings to need a home. If you have an existing colony, or choose to adopt Holly with her mom and aunt, Flora and Fern, she will surely win your heart! She comes with a $5.00 Tuition Grant against her $15.00 adoption donation. (All three would be $35 rather than $45).

2012-09-holly1.JPG

Additionally, ALL September adopters will be entered into a raffle at the end of the month for a free custom Hammock set by our web mistress, Jenn!

We are also running a donation promo, with beautiful premade "back to school" cage sets given away to three lucky donors this September.

2012-09-hammocks11.jpg

Drawings will be held on the 11th, 21st, and Oct. 1st from all names who have made a donation in any amount to Rat Chick Rat Rescue and Advocacy Group during the month of September. Donations can be made via the PayPal button on our promo page or by US Mail at PO Box 929, Exton, PA 19341

Please see our petfinder listing for all adoptable rats in our system (including Fern and Flora)!

Back