Reliable Vets In Fredericton , New Brunswick.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two sick girls.. one has a URI and the other I'm fairly certain an ear infection.

I desperately would like advice on Vets in the Fredericton , New Brunswick area as well as an estimate on prices if possible.

I heard most vets require everything up front , I want to make sure I have the proper funds to make sure my ratties get the medication they need :(

They need immediate treatment and antibiotics.
Rats get sick and die fast.
I highly recommend Dr Scott Stewart at Islandview and New Maryland.
You will need to make an appointment asap as they get booked up.
He is the best rat vet I know of in the maritimes, and the clinic is less expensive then others in the area.
You will need to phone and ask re prices

No problem.
Hope your girls are soon feeling better.
I know credit cards aren't that good, but I find having a credit card helpful for those times when I do not have the cash on hand for medical emergencies.

btw, Wecome to the forum. Hope you let us know how your girls are doing, post cute pics etc

I actually tired applying for a credit card for this very reason . However I'm only 20 & don't seem to have enough established credit history quite yet .

And thank you for the welcome, I'll certainly post pictures when my girls are feeling better :)

Back