EEEHEHHHHH Excited!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooy

So tomorrow in my media business fundamentals class a tv crew will be coming in and shooting a special at Niagara College. Since I'm a presentation student, we were told to dress business casual and we'd have the chance of being on the special.
Its not that exciting being on air but what I will take advantage of is making contacts for my major research project on food network shows and how to keep them on air!! I'm so excited about the opportunity of seeing a show done!
GAH!!!!
I interviewed Anna Olson (in the flesh!!) and now this! Its worth paying all this money to be here!

I'm so happy for you that you're having good stuff happening that makes you feel good! :happydance:
Honestly - it makes me feel all good and smiley to see a rat-lover all happy over something!
Thanks for sharing your ups!

Eeeeeeh its today. I have to dress business casual so I've got my suit jacket all out. I need to invest in an iron because my shirt is wrinkly though!
I'm also gonna try and straighten my short hair by myself as its tough. Just gonna put enough makeup to cover the zits and my nose scar!
So excited!

Back