Henri and Vincent....my rattie guests have decided to stay

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

I am rat sitting these two sweet little rat boys for a friend of mine. They are getting used to me and seem to be starting to really enjoy my company.
Thought you guys might enjoy seeing a few new pictures of them....
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002-1.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

They have had a few.....everyone is fine except Jayden and Dozer....They get a bit agitated.....No biting or squabbling but they puff up and run around like crazy........

We it looks like my baby boys will be staying. The person I was rat sitting for has been unable to find an apartment in her price range that will allow rats. The boys have been with me for a couple of months and are very attached to my other rats. So we decided that it would be better for everyone if they stayed. :happydance:

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

Here they are running around in the cage
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/ ... V00327.flv

It really would be a shame to seperate them.....Henri loves the girls, Tabitha and Honey in paticular, and Vinnie loves Jayden. He is like his little shadow....a real little "brother"

It is hard.....she loves them very much...and she comes to visit them. But it will be at least summer before she will have her own spot.

they are lovely boys. If they can't be with their original mama, then it's wonderful that they can stay with you. Sounds like they are now completely at home with you and your ratty family.

Back