my cat

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbullangel

her name is Tia. adopted from the local shelter a lil over 2 years ago.

4zxos5u.jpg

6767qxx.jpg

4ulqk2v.jpg

6atj128.jpg

Oh my gosh, look at that face! Those markings! She is GORGEOUS, and she looks like quite the character to live with.

She is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations for finding each other!
Is she talkative? Looks like siamese in her, eh?

yes is VERY talkative. lol. especially when people are trying to sleep lol. I looked at cats on petfinder and she's supposedly a Snowshoe. which came from mixing a white shorthaired cat and a siamese, and so now they're a seperate breed i guess. either way she's a great cat, annoying, a bit mean, and never does what she's told. lol but she is a cat after all. :)

Oh, I'd never heard of a snowshoe cat, so I learned something today.
I looked it up, wikipedia says they're considered rare. She is a rare beauty for sure!
Sounds like she got a good dose of siamese in her temperament too! :lol:

LOL, I guess they aren't all friendly. I've never met a grouchy one. Maybe they were grouchy because they were living at a high school? :lol:

Oh! OK, that makes more sense then, lol!

Some cats do seem just plain crazy! I've had cats purring affectionately one minute, gouging my arm with teeth bites and scratches the next. I like to be cautious when I meet a new cat, you never know what kind of personality they have! :p

mine has split personality :lol: . all sweet, then all mean. with a little bit of crazy thrown in. this is how she uses her post. she will not use it the normal way. and when she's in that position she will reach with her front paws and try to catch her tail, she hasn't figured out that its attached to her. and she usually loses her balance and falls off.

2ce5gf8.jpg

Back